Friday, 31 January 2014
Analysis of my trailer-inspiration from i am legend
My trailer was heavily influenced by the i am legend trailer made in 2007. (please look back at my analysis of this trailer earlier in my blog) I believe this as in my trailer i have shown what he has lost through looking at his past and how he wishes to get it back. I also added an element that he is looking for the truth and he will do anything to find it. I have also played on the vlog aspect in which he gives status updates about what is happening. I have shown how everything has gone uncared for with the room in the start being destroyed, however the part were he is staying is tidy and somewhere were he has made home. At the end of my trailer it shows a zombie strapped down being kept captive and being experimented on, this is what the character within i am legend is doing. I have followed the codes and conventions of a zombie horror as my ideas have been influenced by the I am legend trailer and i believe i have matched this or improved on it, for instance by adding a conspiracy theme to the trailer instead of just a search for the cure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment