Saturday, 1 February 2014

poster changes


BeforeAfter
 
after feedback from teachers and friends I have decided to change the main title I have done this as they said that it was to hard to read and the colour made it blend into the picture to much. this is why I have changed the text by making it easier to read and changing it white so that its clearer. my teacher told me that there was to much red on the page so by making it white it balances it out more.
I have also made the names at the top smaller so that they fit on one line and I have put the main characters name just above the title.
I have also changed the billing block by adding a smaller bottom line and by putting the date of release in the middle. this is also supported by my research for the location of the date.

No comments:

Post a Comment