from this poster chosen due to my chosen genre I have decided to follow suit with many aspects. For instance this uses a portrait photograph showing the main character and some sort of weapon. I have incorporated this into my poster through showing him holding a mallet to give a sense of danger and excitement about the film.
I have also placed the title of the film in the middle along with the tagline. the font in this poster has also inspired me into choosing a font as the title in the I am legend poster mirrors the background colour of the poster and I have used this same technique with my poster with the white text with a red glow it also mirrors the colour scheme of the poster.
the actors name is also located at the top of the page and I have took inspiration and done this also, this makes them stand out as well as making the top of the poster a larger focus point as the actors within the film may sometimes draw people in to watch the film.


No comments:
Post a Comment