Friday, 17 January 2014

Poster font

For my poster I wanted to create my own font to do this I used Photoshop. I chose a font and from there I made it an image and used tools such as the quick selection tool, rubber tool, clone stamp, the brush tool and I adjusted the brightness etc. I wanted to make the font look somewhat old and worn that is why I have made it look like part have fallen off or been warn away at. I have also added vines or an overgrown plant to make it look like it hasn't been looked after.
 
 
I have also changed the title of my film from 'lost in humanity' to 'outbreak', I have done this as in my opinion I thought that LIH was to vague and seemed to philosophical and it did not really explain the film. whereas 'outbreak implies that there has been an outbreak of something which is what caused the zombie 'outbreak' to occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment