Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Magazine mock up unfinished

This is the mock up (incomplete) version of my magazine, I have chosen to use this image as it clearly shows the genre of the film. I also did not need to make and alteration apart from brightness and saturation on this photo as I had previously planned and practiced this shot. The reason that I did what editing I have done was to make Chantal look like she had more bruises which gives the indication that she is a zombie and she has somewhat rotting old flesh.
For the text I need to emphasise the outbreak more to show that it is the main feature as well as finding some way of making the layout seem more professional.
for the magazine name I am torn between 'total film' and 'empire'. I would prefer to use total film however I will see watch looks better and ask my peers for their opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment