Friday, 13 September 2013

Film trailer synopsis

For my chosen film trailer I have decided to do a horror film. However this will be focused on the sub genre of zombies. I have chosen this as I am a big fan off zombie movies such as Shaun of the dead, I am legend, 28 days/weeks later. the film has to portray the sense of lonliness and danger and these are films that i can take inspiration from. I have also looked at lower budget films such as dead men walking, this film felt very amateurish and it gave me ideas on what to do and what not to do. In my group we have decided on a plot line:

A young man called harry O'Brien is an everyday man who has his day interrupted by an unusual phone call from a public phone booth. This is a call from a secret organisation which experiments with chemical substances and genetics. A plague sweeps the earth and harry a lone survivor battles through the infected and along the way finds that the undead are not the only danger.

summary of the plot line:
After an ominous phone call a young mans life crumbles around him as he is thrown into an unknown world were earth's inhabitants have lost their touch with humanity. In his battle for survival, harry O'Brien faces the unthinkable and the uncharted. Could this have been prevented? Could all of those lives been saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment